The path to your current location in our website is:
NOW AVAILABLE: New Online GED Test Preparation Tool!
McGraw Hill's GED Online provides step-by-step, web-based, interactive instruction to help you prepare for the GED Test!
- Offers interactive instruction using 118 lessons in all of the subjects tested by the GED test: writing, social studies, science, reading, and mathematics
- Provides materials designed for students reading at levels 9-12
- Features subject-specific pretests to help identify your current strengths and weaknesses
- Includes assessments to measure mastery as well as remediation lessons for those requiring additional instruction
- Lessons are tailored to meet your individual needs
- Develops study plans if you need additional practice
**First-time users, please send an e-mail to GEDOnline@njstatelib.org for log-in information. Please make sure to provide your full name and preferred e-mail address.**